Where you live is unique. The shapes of the building, the feel and look of the streets were not made by accident. It arose from the geography and the people who live there. Why do we design buildings the way we do? Can they influence our moods? Has design made us unhealthy?
This intermediate lesson plan seeks to explore elements of design which makes us who we are.
- Language level: B1+
- Aim: Talking about architecture.
- Learner type: Young learners; Teens; Adults
- Time: 45 – 60 minutes
- Activities included: Discussing quotes, conversation questions, presentation, image discussion
- Topic: Architecture
- Language: Any
- Materials: Text and images
- Download the PDF talking points page: Architecture ESLTalkingPoints PDF
- Download the PDF images for class: Architecture Images PDF