Curling up on the sofa and gently opening a book can be one of life’s great pleasures. Although many now forgo books in favour of online content, the written word stills carries much interest and is never going to disappear into that dark night (hopefully).
This lesson is aimed at intermediate students to encourage a discussion on how literature has shaped us.
- Language level: B1+
- Aim: Expressing ideas related to book and literature.
- Learner type: Young learners; Teens; Adults
- Time: 45 – 60 minutes
- Activities included: Discussing quotes, conversation questions, presentation, image discussion
- Topic: Books
- Language: Any
- Materials: Text and images
- Download the PDF talking points page: Books ESLTalkingPoints PDF
- Download the PDF images for class: Books Images PDF