Feeling safe when you are walking around your neighbourhood is a concern many people have. What can the government do to make your streets better and more family friendly? Do people only focus on one type of crime?
- Language level: B1+
- Aim: The attitudes surrounding crime.
- Learner type: Young learners; Teens; Adults
- Time: 45 – 60 minutes
- Activities included: Discussing quotes, conversation questions, presentation, image discussion
- Topic: Crime
- Language: Any (could also teach modal verbs)
- Materials: Text and images
Download the PDF talking points page: Crime ESLTalkingPoints PDF
Download the PDF images for class: Crime Images PDF