With increasing pressure on the natural environment, animals are in constant battle with humans for space and survival. The decisions people make today will decide whether our natural world will be changed irreversibly.
This intermediate lesson has a broad focus from evolution to animal exploitation. Do use the images to stimulate further conversation and brainstorm further vocabulary; like beak, fin, tentacles, jaw, tail and so on.
- Language level: B1+
- Aim: Animals and our changing world.
- Learner type: Young learners; Teens; Adults
- Time: 45 – 60 minutes
- Activities included: Discussing quotes, conversation questions, presentation, image discussion
- Topic: Animals
- Language: Any (may also teach animal body parts like; beak, jaw, tail, scales; alternatively you could teach onomatopoeic sounds like quack, woof, cluck, oink; and so on.)
- Materials: Text and images