O Canada! Our home and native land! A country with a great sense of pride and history. Relatively speaking Canada is a young nation but have achieved much. What is life like there? How do people endure the winter? Are there any famous Canadians?
- Language level: B1+
- Aim: Introduce ideas around Canada and its history.
- Learner type: Young learners; Teens; Adults
- Time: 45 – 60 minutes
- Activities included: Discussing quotes, conversation questions, presentation, image discussion
- Topic: Canada
- Language: Any
- Materials: Text and images
- Download the PDF talking points page: Canada ESLTalkingPoints PDF
- Download the PDF images for class: Canada Images PDF
Please follow and like us: